A Phase II, Open Label, Randomised, Multi-centre Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Agents Targeting DNA Damage Repair in Combination With Olaparib Versus Olaparib Monotherapy in the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients Stratified by Alterations in Homologous Recombinant Repair (HRR)-Related Genes (Including BRCA1/2) (VIOLETTE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adavosertib (Primary) ; AZD 6738 (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIOLETTE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jan 2021 to 20 Jan 2021.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Jan 2021 to 20 Jan 2021.