Phase 1B/II Study of Escalating Doses of Pevonedistat (TAK-924, Formerly MLN4924) Administered in Combination With Standard Induction Chemotherapy (Cytarabine and Idarubicin) in Newly Diagnosed High Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2021 to 18 Apr 2021.
- 01 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Mar 2020 to 18 Apr 2020.
- 28 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Dec 2020 to 28 Mar 2021.