A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-arm Phase IIa Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 8-week Oral Treatment With PXT002331 (Foliglurax) in Reducing Levodopa-Induced Dyskinesia and Wearing OFF in Subjects With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing Motor Complications of Levodopa Therapy (ATTUNED)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Foliglurax (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTUNED
- Sponsors Prexton Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Jan 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 New trial record