An Open-Label, Single-arm Pilot Study Evaluating the Antitumor Activity and Safety of Niraparib as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Localized, HER2-negative, BRCA-mutant Breast Cancer Patients
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TESARO
- 24 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2017 New trial record