Phase 1b Study of Extended Dosing of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Surgically Operable or Advanced Stage Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Peritoneal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors IMV
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 May 2018 According to an IMV media release, Immunovaccine has changed its name to IMV.
- 09 Nov 2017 New trial record