A Phase 1 Study of E6201 for the Treatment of Central Nervous System Metastases (CNS) From BRAF or MEK-Mutated Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs E 6201 (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spirita Oncology; Strategia Therapeutics
- 13 Nov 2018 The trial design has been changed from sequential to single group assignment. Also, Endpoints and treatment arms has been amended.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.