A 52-week Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active and Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin Compared to Glimepiride or Placebo Added to Metformin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-GLIM
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 26 Jul 2019.
- 17 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 26 Jul 2019.
- 09 Nov 2017 New trial record