THE CAPITAL PCI AF Study: The Safety and Efficacy of Rivaroxaban and Ticagrelor for Patients With Atrial Fibrillation After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CAPITAL PCI AF; CAPITALPCIAF
- 07 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2022 to 15 Dec 2021.
- 07 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 07 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.