A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BREEZE-AD2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company; Eli Lilly Japan
- 04 Feb 2019 Results presented in an Eli Lilly Media Release.
- 04 Feb 2019 According to an Eli Lilly media release, full data results from both the BREEZE-AD1 and BREEZE-AD2 studies will be shared at future scientific venues and in peer-reviewed journals.
- 04 Feb 2019 According to an Eli Lilly media release, primary endpoint (Proportion of Participants Achieving Investigators Global Assessment (IGA) of 0 or 1 with a 2 Point Improvement) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History