A Phase 2 Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Rare Chronic Kidney Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis; IgA nephropathy; Polycystic kidney disease; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENIX
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jul 2018 Results presented in the Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 May 2018 Results presented in the Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 May 2018 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, positive interim data from the autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD) and IgA nephropathy cohorts of this study are being presented at the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History