A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multiple-Dose, Adaptive Study Assessing the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety, and Tolerability of TTP399 in With Adult Patients Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TTP 399 (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SimpliciT1
- Sponsors vTv Therapeutics LLC
- 22 Mar 2018 According to a vTv Therapeutics LLC media release, phase 1b portion of this trial has been completed and company expects to initiate phase 2 portion in April of this year.
- 10 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a vTv Therapeutics LLC media release, Dr. John Buse, director of the North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute and of the Diabetes Center at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, is the principal investigator for this study.