A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamics of ISIS 484137 (IONIS-DGAT2Rx, an Antisense Inhibitor of Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase 2) Administered Once-Weekly for 13 Weeks in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS DGAT2Rx (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.