A Single-Arm, Phase I Trial Investigating Adaptor-Controlled CAR T-Cell Therapy (FITC CAR-T+FITC-Folate CAM) in Patients with Folate-Receptor Positive Osteosarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CAR-T cell therapies (Primary)
- Indications Osteosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2018 According to an Endocyte media release, the company expects to begin this trial in the fourth quarter of 2018 (4Q 2018).
- 10 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 06 Nov 2017 According to Endocyte media release, the IND filing of the drug is anticipated in 2018 and the initiation of trial is planned in 2nd half of 2018.