A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ATI-50002 Topical Solution Administered for 3 Months in Adult Subjects With Alopecia Areata
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ATI 502 (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, top-line data from this trial is expected in the second quarter of 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Aug 2018 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data from this trial is expected in the first half of 2019.