A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ATI-50002 Topical Solution Administered for 3 Months in Adult Subjects With Alopecia Areata
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ATI 502 (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 30 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 18 Jan 2020 to 13 Sep 2019.
- 26 Jun 2019 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, company will conduct a conference call at 5:00 PM today to review the results of this trial and related matters.The conference call will be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by logging on to the Investors page of the company website. To participate on the live call, please dial (844) 776-7782 (domestic) or (661) 378-9535 (international), and reference conference ID 3497800 prior to the start of the call.
- 26 Jun 2019 Results presented in an Aclaris Therapeutics Media Release.