An Open-Label, Multi-Drug, Biomarker-Directed, Multi-Centre Phase II Umbrella Study in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Who Progressed on an Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Containing Therapy (HUDSON)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 6738 (Primary) ; Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HUDSON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Nov 2020 to 30 Jul 2021.
- 19 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 2 Nov 2020 to 30 Jul 2021.
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer