An Open-Label, Multi-Drug, Biomarker-Directed, Multi-Centre Phase II Umbrella Study in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Who Progressed on an Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 Containing Therapy (HUDSON)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Ceralasertib (Primary) ; Danvatirsen (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Oleclumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab-deruxtecan (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HUDSON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Jan 2020 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 320.
- 03 Jan 2020 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jul 2021 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 03 Jan 2020 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jul 2021 to 1 Sep 2022.