An open-label, multicenter Phase 1b/2 dose-ranging study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary antitumor activity of SRA737 in combination with niraparib in patients with mCRPC
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; SRA 737 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology Inc. media release, Professor Johann de Bono, Regius Professor of Cancer Research at The Institute of Cancer Research, London, and Consultant Medical Oncologist at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, will be the Chief Investigator of this study.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a Sierra Oncology Inc. media release, this trial is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 13 Nov 2017 New trial record