A Phase 2, Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Pharmaceutical Grade Synthetic Cannabidiol Oral Solution in Pediatric Patients With Treatment-Resistant Childhood Absence Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Seizures
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an INSYS Therapeutics, Inc media release, the company expects to show initial results from the study late in the first quarter 2019.
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 03 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.