A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of SYNB1020 in Hepatic Insufficiency and Cirrhosis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SYNB 1020 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperammonaemia; Liver cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Synlogic
- 20 Mar 2018 According to a Synlogic media release, Company expects to present top-line data from this trial by year end 2018.
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Synlogic media release, an IND application has been cleared by the US FDA to initiate this trial. This trial is expected to be initiated in the first quarter of 2018, with interim data expected by year-end.