ENGOT-0V44 The FIRST (First-line Ovarian Cancer Treatment With Niraparib Plus TSR-042) Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Comparison of Platinum-Based Therapy With TSR-042 and Niraparib Versus Standard of Care Platinum-Based Therapy as First-Line Treatment of Stage III or IV Nonmucinous Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dostarlimab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRST
- Sponsors TESARO
- 04 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 30 Nov 2021.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a TESARO media release, the company expects to initiate enrolment in this trial in September 2018.