ENGOT-0V44 The FIRST (First-line Ovarian Cancer Treatment With Niraparib Plus TSR-042) Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Comparison of Platinum-Based Therapy With TSR-042 and Niraparib Versus Standard of Care Platinum-Based Therapy as First-Line Treatment of Stage III or IV Nonmucinous Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dostarlimab (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Clear cell sarcoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRST
- Sponsors TESARO
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 960 to 912.
- 04 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 30 Nov 2021.