A Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Either Rucaparib, Docetaxel, or Enzalutamide in Men With Castration-resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 9KD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2018 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, data will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2020 to 18 Nov 2020.