A Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab in Combination With Either Rucaparib, Docetaxel, or Enzalutamide in Men With Castration-resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 9KD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 330.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.