A Phase II Study of Nivolumab Monotherapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Fit for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Who Fail to Reach Complete Metabolic Remission After First or Second Line Salvage Therapy
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANIMATE
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 New trial record