A Phase II Study of Nivolumab Monotherapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Fit for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Who Fail to Reach Complete Metabolic Remission After First or Second Line Salvage Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANIMATE
- 20 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2024 to 1 May 2025.