A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of XEN1101 as Adjunctive Therapy in Focal Onset Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs XEN 1101 (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xenon Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jan 2019 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, depending upon the rate of enrollment, top-line results are anticipated in the second half of 2020.