A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations In Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Morpheus-Lung)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; BL 8040 (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; CPI 444 (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; RO 6958688 (Primary) ; Tazemetostat (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Morpheus Lung
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 307 to 292.
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 New trial record