Phase I/Ib Study of Irinotecan Liposome (Nal-IRI), Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, and Rucaparib in the Treatment of Select Gastrointestinal Metastatic Malignancies Followed by a Phase II Study of First Line Treatment of Selected Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas With Genomic Markers (Signature) of Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2021 to 7 Nov 2020.
- 31 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 20 Nov 2018.