Phase I/Ib Study of Irinotecan Liposome (Nal-IRI), Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, and Rucaparib in the Treatment of Select Gastrointestinal Metastatic Malignancies Followed by a Phase II Study of First Line Treatment of Selected Patients With Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas With Genomic Markers (Signature) of Homologous Recombination Deficiency (HRD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jan 2018 to 30 May 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 30 Jan 2018.
- 14 Nov 2017 New trial record