Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Oral SCY-078 as an Emergency Use Treatment for Patients With Candidiasis, Including Candidemia, Caused by Candida Auris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrexafungerp (Primary)
- Indications Candidaemia; Candidiasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARES
- Sponsors SCYNEXIS
- 15 Oct 2018 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, first patient has been dosed in the trial.
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, open-label FURI and CARES studies are designed for potential expedited regulatory approval via the Limited Population Pathway for Antibacterial and Antifungal Drugs (LPAD).Also, preliminary data review from these trials is planned for the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.