A Phase I Study of Adoptive Immunotherapy for Advanced B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA)+ Multiple Myeloma With Autologous CD4+ and CD8+ T Cells Engineered to Express a BCMA-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-BCMA-CAR-T-Cell-Therapy-Juno-Therapeutics (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Nov 2018 According to a Eureka Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting in December.
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 15 Nov 2017 New trial record