A Phase 4 Randomized, Active-Comparator Controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Sugammadex (MK-8616) for the Reversal of Neuromuscular Blockade Induced by Either Rocuronium Bromide or Vecuronium Bromide in Morbidly Obese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sugammadex (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate; Neostigmine
- Indications Neuromuscular blockade
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 02 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 14 Oct 2018 This trial has been suspended in Austria.