A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Uproleselan Administered With Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Alone in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Uproleselan-sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlycoMimetics
- 31 Dec 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2018-001076-38).
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, this trial is designed to align with guidance received from regulatory agencies.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, the first patient in this trial has been enrolled and dosed.