A pivotal Phase III trial of GMI-1271 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Uproleselan-sodium (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlycoMimetics
- 30 May 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, trial is led by Geoffrey Uy, M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Bone Marrow Transplantation and Leukemia, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
- 30 May 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, company announced it had signed a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the National Cancer Institute (NCI), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Under the terms of the CRADA, GlycoMimetics will collaborate with both the NCI and the Alliance for Clinical Trials.
- 03 May 2018 According to a GlycoMimetics media release, based on guidance from the US Food and Drug Administration company announced study design for this trial.