A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, multicenter, stratified, study evaluating the efficacy and safety of once daily fluticasone furoate/vilanterol inhalation powder compared to once daily fluticasone furoate inhalation powder in the treatment of asthma in participants aged 5 to 17 years old (inclusive) currently uncontrolled on inhaled corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2017 New trial record