A Randomized Phase IIa, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Feasibility, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a New Buccal Film of Montelukast in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BUENA
- Sponsors IntelGenx Corp.
- 27 Nov 2018 According to an IntelGenx media release, company Begins Dosing in Patients.
- 25 Sep 2018 According to an IntelGenx media release, two research sites (the Centre for Memory and Aging in Toronto, ON and True North Clinical Research in Halifax, NS) are being activated and will be open for patient enrolment as of September 26, 2018, with additional sites planning to initiate patient screening in the near future.
- 15 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 19 Oct 2019 to 19 Oct 2020.