A Randomized Phase IIa, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Feasibility, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a New Buccal Film of Montelukast in Patients With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IntelGenx Corp.
- 10 May 2018 According to an IntelGenx Corp. media release, patient screening is expected to begin in Q2 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 According to an IntelGenx Corp. media release, Cogstate and JSS Medical Research as the Contract Research Organizations are supporting this trial. Patient screening is expected to begin before the end of Q1 2018.
- 24 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an IntelGenx Corp. media release.