A Phase 1, Open-label, Study of Voruciclib in Subjects With Relapsed and/or Refractory B Cell Malignancies After Failure of Prior Standard Therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Voruciclib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 08 Nov 2017 MEI Pharma Expecting to initiate this trial in the second quarter of 2018, as reported in a media release.