A Phase 1 Study of Voruciclib as a Single Agent and in Combination with Venetoclax in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Malignancies and Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Voruciclib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MEI Pharma
- 07 Feb 2019 According to a MEI Pharma media release, initial clinical results from this ongoing study of voruciclib, including single agent dose ranging data and results from the combination with venetoclax in patients with B-cell malignancies and relapsed and refractory acute myeloid leukemia is expected by end of 2019.
- 11 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Nov 2017 New trial record