Follow up Protocol to the Open Label Phase I/II Study OPN-305-106: A Prospective, Open Label Phase I/II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Cycles of Intravenously Infused Doses of OPN-305 in Second-line and Third-line Lower (Low and Intermediate-1) Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tomaralimab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opsona Therapeutics
- 24 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 57 to 52.
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.