A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rezafungin for Injection vs. Intravenous Caspofungin Followed by Oral Fluconazole Step Down in the Treatment of Subjects With Candidemia and/or Invasive Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rezafungin (Primary) ; Caspofungin; Fluconazole
- Indications Candidaemia; Candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReSTORE
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2018 According to a Cidara Therapeutics media release, first trial site has been activated for this study. This trial will enrol approximately 184 modified intent-to-treat patients and is expected to generate top-line data in 2020.