An Open-label, Non-controlled, Multicentre, Pilot Clinical Trial of Inhaled Molgramostim in Subjects With Antibiotic-resistant Non-tuberculosis Mycobacterial (NTM) Infection
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Mycobacterial infections; Mycobacterium avium complex infections; Nontuberculous mycobacterium infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 18 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 15 Oct 2019.
- 09 May 2019 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line results are expected in the first quarter of 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History