A Phase II, Open Label, Randomised, Controlled Trial of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab With Concurrent Intracranial Stereotactic Radiotherapy Versus Ipilimumab and Nivolumab Alone in Patients With Melanoma Brain Metastases
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC-X; ABC-X Study
- 08 Jan 2019 Trial design, outcomes measures, patient number, inclusion and exclusion criteria and treatmens has been amended.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 155 to 218.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2023 to 1 Aug 2024.