A Retrospective Study of Safety and Efficacy for Re-treatment of Brentuximab-Vedotin (BV) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL)/ systemic Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma (sALCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 03 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2018 to 25 Jun 2018.
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.