A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose First-in-Human Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of VIS649 Administered Intravenously in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VIS 649 (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Visterra
- 23 Oct 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 18 Oct 2017 According to Visterra media release, company plans to initiate the trial in 2018.