A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of IMU-838 for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Moderate-to-severe Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vidofludimus calcium (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALDOSE-1
- Sponsors Immunic
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 15 Mar 2018.
- 11 Jan 2018 According to an Immunic media release, the US FDA approved IND for IMU-838 to proceed with this phase II (CALDOSE-1) study and the trial is planned to commence in early 2018.