A Retrospective Cohort Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Edoxaban Versus Warfarin for Treatment of Portal Vein Thrombosis following Danaparoid Sodium in Patients with Liver Cirrhosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Danaparoid sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Nov 2017 New trial record
- 24 Oct 2017 Results presented at The Liver Meeting 2017: 68th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.