A double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 1a/b study of CB4211, a mitochondria based therapeutics (MBTs), in subjects with NASH and obesity with NAFLD.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CB 4211 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- 14 Nov 2018 According to a CohBar media release, the company is planning to share plans related to mild but persistent injection site reactions observed in the trial with the FDA and resume clinical activities as early as possible
- 14 Nov 2018 Results published in the financial Media Release
- 05 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported in a CohBar media release.