A Phase II Study of Bercolagene Telserpavec (KB103), a Non-Integrating, Replication-Incompetent Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1) Vector Expressing the Human Collagen VII (COL7) Protein, for the Treatment of Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (DEB)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bercolagene telserpavec (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEM-1; GEM-2
- Sponsors Krystal Biotech
- 29 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed,according to an Krystal Biotech media release.
- 29 Oct 2019 According to an Krystal Biotech media release, two new patients (ages 21 and 33) with severe generalized RDEB were enrolled in June 2019.
- 29 Oct 2019 Results published in the Krystal Biotech Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History